First Friday Gallery Crawl
Discover art in South End.
South End is home to a vast array of art in all forms: fine art galleries offering everything from the realist to the experimental, colorful public murals, larger-than-life installations on the Rail Trail and dozens of studio spaces where artists and artisans dream and create.
Take in the local art scene on South End First Friday–an evening when galleries and shops offer extended hours, special receptions, live painting and music. Build in a visit to any of the neighborhood’s restaurants and breweries, and it’s a whole night out!
Here’s what to know:
- This event is FREE, open to the public, and family-friendly; no RSVP or ticket is required.
- Some galleries may serve light refreshments or feature live painting.
- Walk the Rail Trail and hear live music guiding you from gallery to gallery.
- Exhibits change regularly, so be sure to keep this event on your calendar throughout the year.
- Gallery Crawl was named the Best Artsy Place to Take a Date by Charlotte Magazine.
- For regular bi-monthly updates, subscribe to our newsletter and follow us on Instagram and Facebook.
LEARN MORE ABOUT FIRST FRIDAY GALLERY CRAWL